Thomas Doty – Storyteller
Scheduling & Staging
- Contact Thomas Doty to discuss dates, fees and other details.
- When an agreement is reached, Doty will send you a confirmation e-mail with an invoice attached as a print-friendly PDF. This will include details of your agreement.
- Pay Thomas Doty in person with a check, or online with a credit card or PayPal. Payment will be due on the day of Doty's program.
If you have a contract you would like Thomas Doty to sign, please include details you agreed on, ready for his signature. Send a signed digital PDF via e-mail.
- Please provide a quiet space free of distractions and disruptions. Master classes require enough open space to accommodate movement activities.
- Be in contact with Thomas Doty to discuss set-up, seating, audience size, and other details.
- To maintain the integrity of the storytelling experience, please do not photograph or record Doty's programs unless prior arrangements have been made.
In addition to the staging requirements listed above, following these tips will help ensure smooth-running programs and rich experiences for your students....
Website © 1997- by Thomas Doty.